Raw Cauliflower Sushi Rolls
- 1 Head of Cauliflower
- Flavour (your choice of Olive Oil, Garlic, Lemon Juice, Cumin, Sunflower Seeds, Flatleaf Parsley, Himalayan Salt, Tumeric, Fennel Seed, Cinnamon, etc.)
- Nori Seaweed or Zucchini or Cabbage/Kale Leaves
- Colourful ingredients (your choice carrot, beetroot, radish, spinach, avocado, etc.)
- Dressing (your choice Soy/Tamari, Sesame, Garlic, Lime juice, etc.) or with Wasabi paste or Miso paste, etc.)
Blend Head of Cauliflower in Food Processor until it looks like Rice
Add Flavour (such as Olive Oil, Lemon Juice, cumin, cinnamon, sunflower seeds, flatleaf parsley, himalayan salt, tumeric, fennel seed) *BLEND with Cauliflower*.
Roll in Nori Seaweed.
Add bits of carrot, beetroot, radish, spinach as you are rolling.
Drizzle with a Dressing from the dressing section (Soy/Tamari, Sesame, Garlic, Lime juice, etc.) or with Wasabi paste or Miso paste.
- Instead of Nori Sheets, you can use Cabbage, Sliced Zucchini, or Kale
- Instead of Rice, use Cauliflower, Broccoli, or Quinoa
Image Examples of other people’s raw cauliflower sushi are from the following websites:
- Sushi Without Rice Low Carbohydratec
- Cauliflower Sushi Recipe
- Raw Zucchini Sushi Rolls
- Vegan Cucumber Veggie Sushi Rolls with Cauliflower Rice
- Rice Free, Fish Free: Assorted Raw Veggie Sushi & Yam Rolls
- Faux Sushi
- Raw Collard Greens Sushi Rolls
- Veggie Sushi
- I’m On A (sushi) Roll : Your DIY Raw Vegan Sushi Tutorial
- Raw Vegan Sushi Rolls
- Raw Vegan Sushi Wraps
- Primal Sushi
- 5 Forgotten Recipes
Ingredients: Carrot, Cauliflower, Himalayan Salt, Nori Seaweed, Olive Oil, Tamari, Turmeric, Wasabi