Heavy Metal Chelation (remove toxic heavy metals naturally)
Add a selection of these into your daily lifestyle to naturally eliminate & displace toxic heavy metals in your body.
Top 3 to add to your lifestyle:
- Powdered form of Zeolite
- Coriander and Dark Green Leafy’s especially broccoli, kale, & spinach
- Alpha lipoic acid: red meat / organ meats, potatoes, carrots, beets, spinach, broccoli, peas, brussels sprouts, & Brewer’s yeast. (binds to circulating heavy metals, especially mercury & lead)
- Activated Charcoal: used in hospitals for drug overdoses, food poisoning, & toxin-exposure (adsorbs most organic & many inorganic chemicals, drugs, pesticides, mercury, & lead) n.b. you could try taking some blackstrap molasses after using if you are concerned that important minerals may also have taken from the body; although one study has shown (with ‘sheep’) that it is a myth that any nutrients are depleted by charcoal. But since we are humans, not sheep, it might be a good thing to keep in mind to be on the safe side & not use as an “everyday” supplement.
- Calcium (displaces mercury & lead) *
- Chlorella (food-like all purpose mild chelator of heavy metals, particularly for safer displacing of mercury)
- Chlorophyll: dark leafy green vegetables (binds to heavy metals)
- Coriander / Cilantro (binds to aluminium, mercury, lead)
- Green tea extracts rich in EGCG (binds to iron)
- Magnesium (when consumed with calcium, helps displace mercury & lead) **
- Pectin: green apples, cabbage, bananas, beets, grapes, carrots and the pith of citrus fruits – (mild removal of heavy metals & other contaminants) n.b. questions have been raised as to its degree of effectiveness
- Soluble Fibre: fruits, vegetables, wholegrains, nuts, seeds, beans (helps body draw out lead)
- Sulphur: onions, garlic, egg yolks, kelp, kale, raspberries, cabbage, mustard, MSM, Taurine, NAC (helps eliminate lead, mercury & cadmium)
- Turmeric (binds to iron)
- Vitamin C: citrus, broccoli, kale, parsley, brussels sprouts, watercress, cauliflower, cabbage, strawberries, spinach, etc. (displaces lead & mercury)
- Wheatgrass: high in chlorophyll & contains vitamins A, C, E, iron, calcium, magnesium, & amino acids (binds to iron)
- Zeolite: powdered form (adsorbs (attracts & binds) and chelates heavy metals – tested with success for: Arsenic 119%, Thallium 119%, Tungsten 99%, Lead 43%, Aluminium 43%, Cesium 41%, Barium 37% & Nickel 23%) n.b. cesium = radiation poisoning i.e. Fukashima disaster or radiation therapy
* Natural Calcium Sources: (Mercury & Lead displacement)
- Blackstrap Molasses
- Chia Seeds
- Dark Leafy Greens (Kale, Bok Choy, Broccoli, Watercress, Beet Greens, Spinach, etc)
- Dried fruits (figs)
- Dried Herbs (calcium rich dried herbs – dill, basil, marjoram, thyme, oregano, poppy seed, mint, celery seed, sage, parsley and rosemary)
- Sesame Seeds (& Tahini butter)
- Turnip Greens
- White Beans, String Beans & Black-eyed Peas
** Natural Magnesium Sources: (when taken with Calcium – helps with Mercury & Lead displacement)
- Beans & Lentils (Soy Beans, White Beans, French Beans, Black-eyed Peas, Kidney Beans, Chickpeas, Lentils, Pinto Beans)
- Dark Leafy Greens (Kale, Broccoli, Spinach, etc)
- Dark Chocolate (Cacao)
- Dried Fruit (Figs, Prunes, Apricots, Dates & Raisins)
- Nuts and Seeds (Squash Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Sesame Seeds, Brazil Nuts, Almonds, Cashews, Pine Nuts, Peanuts, Pecans, & Walnuts)
- Whole Grains (Brown Rice, Quinoa, Millet, Bulgur, Buckwheat, Wild Rice, Whole Wheat Pasta, Barley, Oats)
- Vitamin C, thiamine, taurine (a vitamin B6/cysteine derivative), folate, vitamin B12, garlic and the amino acids methionine and glycine may offer significant advantages to lead exposed individuals with few risks.
- Calcium, iron, zinc, and selenium along with vitamins B6, D and E offer large advantages along with significant offsetting risks at high doses.
- Good intakes of phosphorus, magnesium, copper and glutamic acid (glutamate) offer possible smaller advantages with little risk.
Download full report: