Mashed Cauliflower (Raw or Vegetarian)
- 1 head cauliflower broken into small pieces
- 1 Garlic Clove
- Sprinkle of sea salt
- 1 TBSP Olive oil
- Sprinkle of herbs or spices
Blend together in a blender. Eat raw or heat to your liking.
- Olive oil can be substituted with Flaxseed oil, butter, lemon juice, or coconut cream (whatever takes your fancy)
- Sea Salt can be substituted with Himilayan Rock salt or omitted
- Herbs that work well are thyme, sage, chilli flakes, chives, or rosemary, etc
- Optional Black Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Turmeric, Nutmeg, or Parmesan cheese (sprinkle)
- Optional 1/2 Avocado, sliced or cubed
- Optional You could even serve with caramelized onions.
- Optional If you are not raw, you can steam the cauliflower and garlic, or roast or sautee the garlic before processing.
Ingredients: Cauliflower, garlic, Olive Oil, Red Pepper Flakes, Sea Salt