The short-version to Optimal Health and Vitality
This could be the shortest chapter or easily the longest chapter in the book.
The short version to Optimal Health & Vitality:
- Cut out all refined foods – anything processed, boxed, manufactured, “de-natured”
- Eat (raw or lightly cooked) only locally-grown, in-season, organic fruit, vegetables, grains, herbs & spices.
Brush/washed thoroughly; or grow your own.
- No oil. Oil = Liquid fat. You don’t need any extra oil if you are eating healthily.
- Daily movement in the sun.
- No chemicals, toxins, mould, dust, additives to be ingested, breathed-in, or topically applied to your skin organ.
- Water: drink plenty of filtered water at room temperature.
- Meditation or quiet contemplation daily.
Think healthy at a cellular-level, and never talk about your ailments.